Enjoy a fun-filled yet relaxing getaway at one of Ontario’s premier lakeside resorts in the heart of the world famous Muskoka – Georgian Bay lake district. Located in a quiet sheltered cove on the northern shores of Gloucester Pool, part of the historic Trent Severn Waterway, the resort encompasses over 700 meters (2000 feet) of pristine shoreline and over 100 acres of property. The views are breathtaking, and it is difficult to believe that the greater Toronto area is only a short 90 minute drive.
At Severn Lodge, we’re all about nature! Nestled in a quiet sheltered bay, guests will be able to enjoy our canoes, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, and pedal boats as they explore hundreds of secluded bays and inlets. Or, they can hike our wooded trails or take a ride on one of our mountain bikes. All the while, they will be able to view nature at its’ best. Our area is home to over 200 different species of birds, aquatic animals such as fish, frogs, and turtles, and more. There are also small woodland animals such as squirrels, chipmunks, red fox, and others. So, don’t forget to bring your cameras.
For those wishing a special treat, the Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre, about a 30 minute drive from the Lodge has guided eco tours where you can see various birds of prey, amphibians & reptiles. Here also, is where the trumpeter swan has been nurtured, as it was once on the endangered species list.
The resort features:
- Accommodation in a lake view room or suite
- Delicious meals
- Use of lodge’s recreation facilities including an outdoor swimming pool & whirlpool spa, sandy beach & lake swimming, waterpark featuring a 25’ water trampoline, water slide & climbing pyramid
- Canoes, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards, mountain bikes, 100 acres of wooded hiking trails, tennis, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, fishing, and games room
- Summertime water-skiing & tubing, and evening entertainment
- Outboard boat & jet ski rentals
- Daily maid service
- Auto parking & baggage handling
- Nearby (extra charge) there is a full service spa, championship golf courses, horseback riding, picturesque lakeside villages with shopping, historic attractions, live summer theatre, boat cruises, and more!
Severn Lodge also has several cottages & suites with kitchens where guests can do their own cooking.
Severn Lodge has been family owned and operated for nearly a century, and is dedicated to providing the highest standards of hospitality, comfort, and personal service.
Call 1-844-877-6112 for details or visit our website at www.severnlodge.com