- Carriage Hill Resort at Horseshoe
Valley offers nordic tracks, downhill ski & snowboard runs and more
for the winter enthusiast! Afterwards return to the comforts of oversized
Studios and spacious 1- and 2-Bedroom condo-style suites. All 1- and
2-bedroom suites feature private balconies, fireplaces, jetted tubs
and full kitchens.
Inn in Barrie - Hart Drive only minutes away from snow
tubing, cross country ski and downhill skis trails and offers special
packages for the winter.
- The Comfort Inn in Orilliaoffers great ice fishing getaway packages this winter with the Tim Hales ice huts on Lake Simcoe.or you can entertain the family with their Casino Rama getaway package. Whatever, you choose, you will thoroughly enjoy your hospitality.
- The MacLaren Art Centre in Barrie offers a year-round programme of contemporary local, regional, national and international exhibitions.
- Mount St. Louis-Moonstone, located between Barrie
and Orillia, is renowned for its excellent education programs and group
ski programs. The weekend programs are fun and progressive and are themed
around animal characters. The children will enjoy the ski camps or the
snowboarding experience while you can take advantage of your time together
at the chalet sipping hot cider or hot chocolate.
- The Nottawasaga Inn Resort in Alliston offer many activities for the family complete with their Hockey Arena. The Sports & LeisureDome features a 25 metre tropical pool, 100 ft. water slide, sauna, whirlpool, indoor tennis and much more. Journey through the adventurous 18 hole "Jungle Quest" mini-golf masterpiece or relax with Spa Services.
- Snow Valley Resort is also situated just minutes from Barrie. Your
family can take part in Snow Valley's alpine ski and snowboard programs
and their creative programs and lessons for the first time skier to
the more experienced. The kids will love the ski programs as named by
the "best Ontario hill for kids" by Ski Canada Magazine in
2001, or perhaps they will just enjoy snow tubing. The Snowhawks school
for 7 to 18 years olds features bus transportation from Toronto, Mississauga,
COLLINGWOOD - BLUE MOUNTAINS
- Blue Mountain Chalets rents
luxury condos, chalets and country inn rooms at the base of Blue Mountain
and is complete with satellite TV, hot tubs, pools, washer/dryer and
- Located at the base of Blue Mountain and a short walk to the village,
Blue Mountain Lodges offer a range
of luxurious spacious units that feature 6 - 9 bedrooms.
- Cedars of Lake Eugenia Cottage Resort
in Flesherton is a friendly, family-oriented, family-owned, housekeeping
cottage resort. Downhill Skiing is within close proximity at Talisman
Resort and Blue Mountain. Cedars offers some very attractive group accommodation
rates on Ski Weekends, Midweek and 5-Day Special Rates. They are fully
winterized and their chalets sleep up to 8 guests.
- Cranberry Golf Resort in Collingwood
offers great packages for families to hit the slopes at Blue Mountain
and offers couples romantic getaways including massages. Why not have
a girls night out? Get the ladies together for a facial, manicure and
pedicure, while you sit back and relax you can catch up on old times
with good friends.
- Mountain Springs Lodge, located at the base of Blue Mountains, offers access to Blue Mountain Resort and their alpine ski packages, snow tubing facilities, and snowboard rentals and lessons. After a full day of Winter activities relax in the outdoor hot tub and have a delicious meal in the dining room while watching the breathtaking scenery. Hummer Tour packages are also available.
- The Pretty River Valley Country Inn in Nottawa is one of Ontario’s Finest Inns is perched
on 125 acres of the Niagara Escarpment (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve)
overlooking the pristine Pretty River Valley Provincial Park minutes
away from the Bruce Trail. Collingwood is ten minutes away with many
restaurants and Blue is 20 minutes with its four seasons’ attractions.
Spa Blue Mountain, minutes from downtown Collingwood & Blue
Mountain Resort offers a unique & tranquil outdoor Spa experience.
- Throughout the Winter season the Scenic
Caves Nordic Centre, located in the Town of Blue Mountains, offers
a great adventure with 16 kilometres of groomed trails, meandering through
a quiet forest of sugar maples, beech, oaks, high atop the Niagara Escarpment.
Cross country skiing, snowshoeing and sleigh rides are some activities
available at the Scenic Caves Nordic Centre for a beautiful Ontario
- The Falls Inn in Walter’s
Falls, offers onsite dining and accommodations and winter package with
Falls-view room. They are located on a snowmobile trail for lots of
- The Westin Trillium House,
Blue Mountain is located at the base of Blue Mountain on the edge
of the vibrant Village at Blue, a unique pedestrian community brimming
with boutiques, restaurants, nightlife and endless indoor/outdoor activities
for the winter enthusiast.
- Tyrolean Village Resorts at Blue Mountain
is a chalet resort located at the base of Blue Mountain Resort, Ontario's
largest mountain resort. Chalets range from 4 to 9 bedroom accommodating
from 4 to 22 people.
CALDEON / ORANGEVILLE
- Situated in the rolling country side of Caledon Hills, the historic Millcroft Inn and Spa is a refreshing
blend of rural serenity and sophisticated hospitality. A romantic winter getaway would not be complete without an outdoor adventure of cross country
- Club Muskoka located in Gravenhurst, is adjacent to marvellous snowmobile
trails and skiing providing fun for the whole family.
- Eden Place B & B in Gravenhurst is a unique century home Bed & Breakfast, with easy accessibility
to Casino Rama and Algonquin Park's wild life.
- Bonnie View Inn in the Haliburton Highlands offers an abundance of snow. Snowmobiling, cross country
skiing and a multitude of witner sports await your pleasure!
- Located adjacent to spectacular Buttermilk Falls, Buttermilk Falls Resort in Minden is a four
season cottage resort that offers endless winter activities on site or close by from snowmobiling, dogsledding, alpine skiing, cross country skiing,
snow shoeing, lugeing, skating. tobogganing and ice fishing.
- With hundreds of lakes surrounded by rolling hills and breathtaking vistas, the Highlands of Haliburton are the ideal setting for an art school - Haliburton School of the Arts Fleming College. The inspiring surroundings and courses within the schedule kindle a creative vigour that can be motivating and energizing or reflective and relaxing.
- Explore the Haliburton Highlands while you enjoy the cozy rooms and scrumptious meals at Heather Lodge
in Minden. During the winter there are numerous activities that await you, including snowmobiling, ice fishing, cross country and down hill skiing.
- From Christmas through March Break until the huts come off the lake at the end of March, is a busy season in Haliburton, and Kashaga
Lodge is at the heart of the winter fun. Kashaga Lodge is right on the Trail, a 5 minute sled ride from the village of Haliburton.. Ice fishing
huts are within 200 yds of the cottages. Kashaga Lodge is literally surrounded by the groomed trails of the Haliburton Nordic Trail Association.
Sir Sam's Ski Resort is only 20 minutes away for the downhillers and snowboarders,and vouchers are available for 25% off daily lift passes for
- Lady Esther Esthetics Day Spa –Bed & Breakfast in Haliburton offers a relaxed atmosphere for
you and your family, providing a variety of services, including bed & breakfast in their friendly home, day spa and esthetics.
- The Oakview Lodge in Minden is a romantic country inn and cottage resort offering four season getaway
packages. Winter fun for the family include snowmobiling , dog sledding excursions, ice fishing and Nordic and down hill ski packages with Sir
Sam’s ski hill.
- Ogopogo Resort in Minden offers skating, ice fishing, cross-country skiing or snowmobiling,
all from the Resort Downhill skiing, dogsledding and luge are nearb.
- Pinestone Resort, Conference Centre, Spa & Golf Course in Haliburton offers something for everyone: whether you
seek a romantic interlude, a family adventure or just some quiet time. Their special packages promise an unforgettable experience.
- Pines on Boshkung, The offers a great winter getaway package for downhill
skiing at Sir Sam's , and complimentary use of snowshoes & cross-country skis. Also ice fishing packages are offered. Catch laketrout &
- Sandy Lane Resort in Minden is a four season, deluxe cottage resort. During the winter glide
around their lit outdoor rink, hike or cross country ski through the forest, or slide down the family toboggan run with a toboggan or snow tube.
Snowmobile tour packages, Christmas , New Year’s and March Break Packages, weekend and mid-week packages all available.
- Sir Sam’s Inn and WaterSpa in Haliburton offers so much for the winter enthusiast and the whole
family. Sir Sam’s Ski Hill is 2 minutes away from the Inn and special winter packages are available for dog sledding tours or snowmobile
- Sir Sam's Ski & Bike in Haliburton provides a great downhill ski outdoor experience in an un-crowded and family friendly atmosphere. Pre-sesaon specials are available with discount off lift tickets, lessons and ski & snowboard rentals.
- Tall Pines Cottages in Haliburton promises fun for everyone. Skate, ski, toboggan, ride the natural
track luge, or experience the thrill of driving a dog sled team. Or just relax and take in the beautiful scenery.
- The Township of Algonquin Highlands Trails department in Minden manages two areas for interior camping the Frost Centre and Poker Lakes Areas as well at 38 km of hiking, cross country skiing, snowshoeing & snowmobling trails. Cross country skis and snowshoe can be rented at our Trails Office located at the Frost Centre Access Point.
- Yours Outdoors in Haliburton offers unique experiences of stunning nature, awe inspiring art, fascinating history, fine folk, and warm hospitality of Haliburton County. Winter experiences are your choice of dogsledding, ice climbing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, cultural heritage, wildlife in winter and more!
HUNTSVILLE / DWIGHT / EMSDALE
- Blue Water Acres in Huntsville offers a variety of winter activities such as cross country skiing,
snow shoeing, ice fishing, snowmobile rentals, snow tubing. Dogsledding, sleigh rides, and down hill skiing are nearby. Cottages are spaced for
privacy in a beautiful natural setting.
- Beauview Cottage Resort in Huntsville has many winter activities for the family: skating on the
ice rink, snowmobiling and snowshoes, with close proximity to Algonquin Park, Santa's Village, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, and snowtubing..
Afterwards soak in a jacuzzi tub, or personal outdoor hot tub.
- Bondi Village Resort in Dwight offers an extended winter season in Muskoka. Winter enthusiasts
find lots of ways to use this snow, ending the day's activities in front of cozy fires in their private cottage. 15 km of well groomed cross-country
ski trails begin right at your door. Ski rentals are available nearby. For snowmobilers, they maintain a trail that links with hundreds of kms
of OFSC maintained trails in the area. Downhill skiers are close to nearby centres.
- Booker's Clear Lake Cottage Resort in Emsdale offers winter activities including
snowmobile trails from your doorstep, downhill and cross country skiing.
- Cedar Grove Lodge in Huntsville is an Eco friendly resort offering cottages with a wood burning fieldstone
fireplace. They supply all of the wood and firelogs free of charge. Winter for the family brings skating on the lake, cross country skiing, snowshoeing
and relaxing by the fire in your own lakeside cabin.
- The Comfort Inn in Huntsville is your ideal choice when travelling in the beautiful Muskoka area,
the gateway to Algonquin Park, and offers something for everyone in the family. In the winter, enjoy snowmobiling, snow tubing, cross country
and alpine skiing all within close proximity.
- Conviently located close to Algonquin Park and Huntsville, Colonial Bay Cottages is a
Canada Select Inspected four season cottage resort that offers a lot of winter activities for the family with direct access to snowmobile trails,
an on-site natural skiing rink and close proximity to downhill skiing and snowboarding at Hidden Valley Ski area.
- Explore the wondrous North while staying in one of the nine enchanting, clean, affordable housekeeping cottages at Cutter's Cove Cottages in Emsdale. In winter, enjoy snowshoeing on nature trails, then relax in the cottage by the woodburning fireplace. Top D snowmobile trail is close by. Other winter activities nearby include: skating, tubing, hiking, cross country skiing at either Arrowhead Provincial Park or Algonquin Park.
- Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville is a veritable wonderland of Winter fun. From the slopes of nearby
Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Club to the exhilaration of traveling by snowmobile, dog-sled or sleigh, you'll discover a new favourite season in
Muskoka. Guests enjoy complimentary use of cross-country ski trails and equipment, outdoor ice-rink and skates, snowtubing plus indoor racquet
sports, pool and fitness room.
- Foxwood Resort in Dwight is one of the authentic, historic resort in Muskoka offering a relaxing
private getaway from everything. Cross country skiing is close by at Algonquin Provincial Park.
- Logging Chain Lodge in Dwight has been family owned and operated since 1947 and offers housekeeping cottage
accommodations. Winter Activities are only minutes from skating, dogsledding, snowtubing, sleigh rides, snowshoeing, tobogganing, cross-country
& alpine skiing. Snowmobiling (ASC Trail #77) is at your door and ice fishing is only steps away
- Northridge Inn & Resort in Sundridge is an Ontario resort that specializes in winter recreation. This
north Muskoka resort property prides itself providing the best of winter resort activities for the family with ice fishing, snowmobiling and dog
- Pow Wow Point Lodge in Huntsville offers 5 units in the Beech Building available for those seeking a winter experience.. The Lodge is Located on OFSC Snowmobile trails, cross country ski from your door or take in some alpine skiing only 5 minutes away at Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area
- Sand Lake Cottages in Kearney is a Muskoka Ontario resort offering clean, spacious, modern waterfront
housekeeping cottages. Located close to Huntsville it is a great base for cross country skiers and Snowmobilers with their direct access to OFSC
- Tally-Ho Inn in Huntsville is a family run , year round cottage resort with14 cottages ranging from
1 to 3 bedrooms, and 15 motel units with tv in all units. Winter activities for the family include skating, snowshoeing, and ice fishing with
special discounts for cross country skiing and downhill skiing packages located within close proximity.
- Norsemen-Walker Lake Resort in Huntsville is a relaxing all-season resort nestled in the
woods on beautiful Walker Lake in Muskoka - Lake of Bays. The Norsemen is a great choice for an intimate and cozy retreat. Relax in your secluded
cottage, cuddle by the wood-burning stove while you gaze at the lake, then soak in the Jacuzzi tub. In the winter enjoy Muskoka's vast snowmobile
trail network across forests, lakes and hills from Georgian Bay to Algonquin Park as they are minutes by snowmobile to Trails 77 & 78 near
D101B and D102B.
- Come and stay at Algonquin Woods in Emsdale this winter and enjoy the real Canadian winter.!
Close to Hidden Valley ski hill where they offer discounted passes. They are a friendly lakeside Cottage Resort near Algonquin Park and Huntsville.
Winter activities abound such as cross-sountry skiing, snow shoeing, skating, tubing, dog-sledding, horse drawn carriage rides - all close by.
- The Briars at Jackson's Point offers cross country ski trails & rentals, snowshoeing and
skating on Lake Simcoe for complete family enjoyment.
- Discover the beauty of Buckhorn and its surrounding area as you visit Westwind Inn on the Lake
Couples Resort and enjoy many fun activities. Ski, snowshoe and hike along the lake or through the forest, skate under the stars and warm
up by an outdoor fire with a hot chocolate. Afterwards enjoy the outdoor and indoor hot tub.
- Irwin Inn in Lakefield offers unparalleled lake views, inspired dining, luxury suites and cottages with
fireplaces, whirlpools, private hot tubs or pools, and thoughtful hospitality, all part of a 60 year family tradition for your pleasure. They
maintain a natural rink on the lake for casual skating or a pick-up game of hockey and cross-country skiing venues are right at your doorstep.
After a horse-drawn ride in our cutter order dinner for two and have it delivered to your room. There is nothing more restorative that a quiet
weekend at the Inn when the snow is on the ground.
- Marrick’s Landing in Lakefield offers casual, relaxing surroundings. The family can
learn to cross-country ski as they can arrange private or group lessons and/or guided day trips to Haultain - 50 kms of well-maintained trails
- for a memorable experience! Bring your own skis or they can arrange a rental. Down hill ski at Devil's Elbow, less than 1 hour from Marrick's
Landing or just take a skate on their large rink.
- Winter visitors to Pine Vista Resort, located at Lakefield, experience a Winter Wonderland
on Stoney Lake. Traditional country pasttimes, such as skating on an open-air lake rink, cross-country skiing or snowshoeing along nature trails,
tobogganing and horse-drawn sleigh rides followed by hot chocolate and homemade cookies will make your winter visit a memorable one.
- Viamede in Woodview offers access to the many outdoor recreation facilities including
olympic size skating rink, snowshoes, cross country skiis, toboggans, tubes and unlimited trails. If quiet is more your style ... simply melt
into one of the soaker tubs or indulge yourself at the spa... what ever your style this winter Viamede will fit your needs.
- The Village Inn in Lakefield is a distinct Inn offering comfort and style in a true country inn setting.
Have a romantic and relaxing winter getaway and enjoy the beauty of Lakefield and surrounding towns & villlages.
MIDLAND / PENETANGUISHENE AREA
- The Best Western Highlands Inn & Conference Centre has great snowmobiling packages for
- Huronia Museum & Huron/Ouendat Village in Midland offers something for the whole family year-round with the Historic Art of Huronia Gallery in the museum building with contemporary art, native art and archaelogical collections of Ouendat and Ojibway First Nations. Other exhibits are about Georgian Bay lighthouses, shipwrecks, maritime and military heritage. There is also an extensive photographic collection of the work of Midland’s long-time professional photographer, John W. Bald.
- Little Lake Inn, offers a unique parkside retreat overlooking Little Lake in the heart of Midland.
They have a large, renovated, one-storey century home, well suited to the tourist and business traveller alike. Nestle between great attractions
and crystal clear water.
- Tranquility On Georgian Bay Executive Cottage Rental is a 3 story, 4 season luxury chalet located
steps from Georgian Bay in the Midland/ Penetanguishene Area. Awenda Provincial Park is renowned for it's great trails and with an outstanding
location. We are also 30 minutes from Horseshoe Valley and Snow Valley.
- There are many sites in the Midland area such as the Martyrs' Shrine, and the Wye
Marsh Wildlife Centre where the family can enjoy the fresh crisp outdoors while cross-country skiing or snowshoeing and search for animal
tracks in the snow or learn about nature in the Exhibit Hall.
- The Comfort Inn in Orillia offers great ice fishing getaway packages this winter with the Tim Hales ice huts on Lake Simcoe.or you can entertain the family with their Casino Rama getaway package. Whatever, you choose, you will thoroughly enjoy your hospitality.
- Mount St. Louis-Moonstone, located between Barrie and Orillia, is renowned for
its excellent education programs and group ski programs. The weekend programs are fun and progressive and are themed around animal characters.
The children will enjoy the ski camps or the snowboarding experience while you can take advantage of your time together at the chalet sipping
hot cider or hot chocolate.
- In Oro Station, just one hour north of Toronto, Hardwood Ski & Bike, offers cross-country
skiing and snowshoeing programs for adults and children that will remind you of how fun Winter can be. The Adult Program, Be Fit, focuses on being
fit for life and includes nutrition, exercising and stretching to encourage an active lifestyle.
NORTH-EASTERN ONTARIO (Algonquin Park, Bancroft, Barry's Bay, Grafton, Ottawa area)
- Treat your friends, family or colleagues to the warmth of a group retreat and share in the magic of Algonquin Park. Algonquin's
Wolf Den Hostel, Cabins and Timber Frame Ski Lodge are built in the classic style of western backcountry lodges with restored logs and timber
frames. For the nordic ski enthusiasts or snowshoe enthusiasts looking for a Ontario Winter adventure, The Wolf Den is situated on 4 acres of
bush surrounded by 40 acres of crow land. Warm up in the sauna after a day of skiing or snowshoeing or share a bottle of wine in the loft by the
fire. Whether you cook your own meals, eat out or have your weekend catered, the Wolf Den can guarantee a peaceful stay.
- Barry Bay Cottage Resort in Barry’s Bay offers plenty of winter activities
for the family. Winter is also an excellent time to explore the many trails in the area. They are connected to the B102 Snowmobile Trail, which
doubles as a cross-country trail and have great snowmobiling packages.
- Blue Moon Retreat is a four season resort within close proximity to Algonquin Park and plenty of
winter activities for the whole family. Algonquin Park, Pinecone Forest and Silent Lake Provincial Park offer cross-country skiing, dog sledding
is offered by Algonquin-Way Kennels, and snowmobiling tours can be found at Algonquin Express and Highland Wilderness Tours.
- Couples Resort in Algonquin Park offers romantic adventure with year-round activities. The winter
activities include two track-set wilderness cross-country ski loops into Algonquin Park, snowshoeing trails and rentals, snowmobile rentals –they
are only 1km off the main trunk line, and a skating rink on the lake. For the adventurous try the dog sled adventure with a tour through Algonquin
Park. An added bonus is that they rent outdoor winter clothing if you need them.
- The Mad Musher in Whiteny is conveniently located 5 kms form the east gate of Algonquin Park, They have private rooms with shared bathrooms, a fully out-fitted kitchen and outdoor BBQ for your use. They have overnight packages that include breakfast and dinner. There are many Winter activites available in the area including snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and dogsledding. The Mad Musher is located on the Topps "B" trail in Whitney, 5kms from Algonquin Park. Come and make The Mad Musher your resting-place to explore Algonquin Park and the area.
- Ste. Anne’s Country Inn Spa in Grafton offers rest, peace and tranquility found in a luxurious
but comfortable ambience. Melt the winter blues away with one of their 30 relaxing spa packages.
- The Moulin Wakefield Mill in the greater Ottawa area offers cross country skiing nearby and is just
minutes from four area alpine ski hills.
NORTHERN ONTARIO (Blind River, Callander, Crystal Falls, Englehart, Gowganada, Lavigne, Magnetawan, North Bay, Port Loring, Redbridge, Sudbury, Temagami, Timmins, Wahnapitae)
- Ahnic Lake Resort in Magnetawan (Ahmic Harbour) is located in one of the most beautiful Areas
in the Parry Sound District. Especially in the wintertime mother nature shows it's beauty. Everything covered in a white blanket, thick frozen
lakes, crisp fresh air, romantic and breathtaking. The family can enjoy cross country skiing, dogsledding for the more adventurous, sleigh rides
- Auld Reekie Lodge in Gowganda offers several winter vacation options. You can snowmobile on hundreds of kilometres
of groomed trails and enjoy some of their breathtaking scenery, or try your hand at ice fishing on one of the hundreds of lakes in the area. Regardless
of what you do, at the end of the day you can come back to the lodge and relax beside a cozy fireplace and enjoy the great food offered in their
licensed dining room.
- Imagine arriving by car or snowmobile, warm up by the fireplace, soak in a bubbly Jacuzzi surrounded by candles, gaze at the sunset over the
lake while enjoying soothing melodies & hot-chocolate. This can all be achieved at Auberge sur lac
B&B in Sudbury.
- The Best Western North Bay offers a Snowmobile Package is the best way to experience snowmobiling
to the fullest and with the most comfortable accommodations.After the day of riding, ease your sore muscles in the Jacuzzi, sauna, or by taking
a dip in the indoor pool. While you are relaxing, the safety of your snowmobile will be the furthest thing from your mind as it sits in the snowmobile
- For the snowmobile enthusiast, wanting a Northern Ontario experience, venture to Birch Lodge,
located in Blind River, between Sudbury and Sault Ste. Marie. Birch Lodge is located only minutes from all major snowmobile trails. Strap on your
cross country skies and experience the beautiful Ontario outdoors; or for the more adventurous slip into some snowshoes. Drill a hole into Magog
Lake and try your luck ice-fishing. At the end of a beautiful day take time to relax and enjoy Birch Lodge's sauna and hot tub.
- Cedar Meadows Resort & Spa in Timmins offers an unltimate ski & spa package with skiing
at Kamiskotia Ski Resort and spa pampering afterwards.
- Comfort Inn North Bay offers close proximity to snowmobiling and skiing in the winter. Often referred
to as the "Gateway to the North", North Bay is the perfect area to start your Northern experience. Join us for a visit!.
- Lowell Lake Lodge in Temagami offers something for the entire family for a winter vacation. Whether
you enjoy snowmobiling, cross country skiing or snowshoeing, there are great trails in the area.
- The Moonlight Inn & Suites in Sudbury offers you the best value in Sudbury hotel accommodations. Locally owned and operated, our staff is committed to making your stay a relaxed and enjoyable one.
- Moose Point Cottages in Crystal Falls offers great snowmobiling packages.
- The Northland Motel in Port Loring, offers winter activities such as snowmobiling, atving or just relax and enjoy the peacful surroundings of the Northland Motel. All rooms are equipped with fridges, microwaves, air conditioning and satelite television. Kitchenettes avaiable as well. Warm, comfortable and pet friendly rooms await you.
- Enjoy relaxing getaway at Quiet Bay Log Motel & Café in Magnetawan. Watch the
deer who come to feed from your room or while you are in the hot tub. Exercise with Cross Country skiing or Snowshoeing, or catch some fish in
their Ice fish huts on Ahmic lake. Snowmobile rentals are nearby.
- The Sportsman’s Lodge in Wahnapitae is a four season
wilderness resort that offers plenty of activities for the family with their cross country ski trails, snowmobile trail and 1000's of kms of ATV
- Take your family to the peaceful shores of Tomiko Lake. Okimot Lodge in Crystal Falls has 1 bedroom
units to suit a couple, or 2, 3 & 4 bedroom units to suit a group and offers plenty of activities for the family in winter with accessibility
to ice fishing, skating, snowshoeing, and the OFSC TOP 'D' snowmobile trail.
- West Nipissing Resort in Lavigne has it all for the winter enthusiast. At West Nipissing Resort
you can ice fish from a fish hut with a wood stove or from an Igloo you've built. Yes they can help you build an Igloo. Play in it, fish from
it and even sleep in it if you wish. Snowmobile rentals are offered with the trail being D103 in District # 11. Enjoy winter as you are surrounded
by nothing but freshly groomed trails leading you anywhere you want to go. –cross country ski or snowshoe to melt the stress away.
- Glen Echo Cottages in Callander offers a truly unique experience with their bungalows on ice for
spectacular ice fishing.
- Camp Conewango in Redbridge offers winter activities for the whole family with groomed snowmobile
trails directly accessible from the Camp. Snowshoers and Hikers can also enjoy the peaceful, sparkling landscape.
- In Oro Station, just one hour north of Toronto, Hardwood Ski & Bike, offers cross-country
skiing and snowshoeing programs for adults and children that will remind you of how fun Winter can be. The Adult Program, Be Fit, focuses on being
fit for life and includes nutrition, exercising and stretching to encourage an active lifestyle.
- Four Winds Cottage Resort in Parry Sound is an all season cottage resort offering a wide variety
of attraction and activity options available to you during the winter months. Bring your snowmobile and ride the trails of the Parry Sound District.
- Pleasant Cove Resort in Pointe au Baril presents a variety of winter activities for everyone, specializing in Snowmobile Packages with easy, direct access to beautifully groomed wide trails, leading to many small villages and towns where a hot meal and a friendly smile are yours to enjoy.nnTry your luck Ice Fishing for Perch, Pickerel/Walleye and Pike with shuttle service to and from a heated Hut. After a frosty day in winter wonderland, warm up in our Winter Whirlpool & Steam Sauna. Relax by a cozy fire in the comfort of your own cottage/cottage suite
- Come visit the scenic village of Port Stanton to Bayview Wildwood Resort, located in Severn
Bridge -just north of Orillia. Bayview Wildwood Resort offers Winter activities for all ages. Your Winter getaway features cross country skiing,
ice skating, snowshoe hikes, snowmobile tours, guided night walks, horse-drawn sleigh or wagon rides, and broomball. The outfitting centre caters
to all your equipment needs for a great Winter adventure outdoors. When you have completed your family Winter adventure take in Bayview Wildwood
Resort's beautiful lakeside setting and enjoy a special candlelight dinner while the children enjoy a fully supervised evening program.
SOUTHERN MUSKOKA / GEORGIAN BAY (Bracebridge, Minett, Port Carling, Port Severn, Port Sydney, Torrance)
- The Christie’s Mill Inn & Spa in Port Severn is a romantic Inn and spa at the gateway to Ontario’s
cottage country. In wintertime, Port Severn transforms into a winter wonderland neighbouring Mount St. Louis-Moonstone offers thrilling downhill
skiing with cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and other winter activities available nearby.
- Clear Lake Village Resort located in Torrance, the heart of Muskoka, offeres fantastic
family getaways with winter activities a short drive away.
- Muskey’s Landing in Port Severn offers everything for the imagination. Imagine you and your friends
taking a guided snowmobile tour through some of the most scenic area of the 30,000 islands. Enjoy some of the best skiing and boarding Ontario
has to offer. They are located less then 15 minutes away from Mount St. Louis Moonstone, making Muskey's Landing the closest Resort offering STAY
& SKI Packages.. Ice Hut rentals are also available.
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa in Minett offers a unique experience for the whole family to
enjoy or for a romantic couples getaway. Why not nurture yourself this winter with three beautiful elements - Canada's most luxurious new resort,
the splendour of Muskoka and Spa Rosseau.
- Rawley Resort & Marina in Port Severn is a newly renovated boutique resort offering fun for the whole
family. They are close to snowboarding, snowtubing, downhill skiing and cross country skiing and are located beside an OFSC snowmobile trail.
Enjoy the outdoor activities and come home to Rawley to experience their fine cuisine in Harbour Lights dining room.
- Family owned and operated by the Bryant family for the past 29 years, Shamrock Lodge is a full-service,
four-season resort and conference facility located on the pristine shores of Lake Rosseau in Port Carling. In winter, you will enjoy a snow lover's
paradise including cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice fishing and skating on our rink. Unwind by a cozy fire or relax in our indoor pool,
hot tub and sauna.
- The Southern Muskoka/Georgian Bay area offers some of the best snowmobiling, skiing, ice skating, and ice fishing. Sunnylea
Resort, in Port Severn, is ideally located only 1 ½ hours from Toronto. Snowmobile trail "C" goes right past their front
door and they are only minutes from several ski hills. Cross-country ski trails are on site as well as ice-skating on Little Lake and warm ice
- Touchstone on Lake Muskoka in Bracebridge offer A Family Escape to Winter Wonderland. Enjoy all the winter fun that Muskoka has to offer – on property fun includes ice skating, snow shoeing, hockey, snow volleyball, snowman building, and an afternoon of tubing at Rock Ridge Winterpark.
- Nestled among 86 acres of pristine forest and woodlands, a spirited waterfall and private lake, The Trillium
Resort & Spa, is located in the heart of Muskoka in Port Sydney. Open year round the resort offers cross-country skiing, snowshoeing,
snowmobiling and skating in winter.
- Open all year, there's plenty of fun to keep you occupied at Alton Lodges in Wasaga Beach. Ski the cross
country ski trails or drive a short while to Blue Mountain Resort in Collingwood. Whatever you choose to do you will thoroughly enjoy their hospitality.
If you are unable to arrange for your 2010 winter getaway please consider
a romantic weekend package or getaway
north of Toronto. Get updates on winter getaways for snowmobiling, snowboarding,
snowshoeing, snow tubing, ice fishing, downhill
skiing, cross country skiing at Winter
Ontario Getaways and Vacations.
Additional seasonal getaways can be found at Summer
Getaways, Spring Getaways and Fall