Ontario’s Lake Country, ON: Flavours of Lake Country is back again this fall with delicious lunch and dinner options. It is a great reason for locals and visitors alike to get out and enjoy the region’s restaurants and taste the various menu items created by local chefs. Flavours of Ontario’s Lake Country runs from Friday, October 19, 2018 until Sunday, November 4, 2018.
The talented chefs of some of the finest restaurants across Ontario’s Lake Country have been busy creating unique dishes to meet your culinary tastes. The lunch option provides menus with 2-3 courses for $10-$20, while the dinners include 3 courses for $20-$35. Please note the price does not include alcohol, taxes or gratuities. Each restaurant offers at least one item on their menu that includes a Canadian taste and we encourage the use of locally grown products where possible.
Flavours is a popular event around the region and it is recommended to book dinner reservations in advance directly with the restaurant of your choice. The event promotes economic growth by encouraging people to travel around Ontario’s Lake Country and inviting new visitors during a usually slower season.
A variety of Ontario’s Lake Country’s independent restaurants will be participating including:
- Brewery Bay Food Co. (dinner) – Downtown Orillia;
- Cedar’s Restaurant (dinner) at Casino Rama Resort;
- Cheesy Pick-up (lunch) – Downtown Orillia;
- Eclectic Café (lunch) – Downtown Orillia;
- Em’s Café (lunch) – Coldwater;
- Era 67 (dinner) – Downtown Orillia;
- Grape & Olive Wine & Martini Bistro (dinner) – Orillia;
- Lake Country Grill (dinner) – Orillia;
- Lighthouse 45 (dinner) at Rawley Resort;
- Mariposa Market (lunch) – Downtown Orillia;
- R Cottage (lunch & dinner) – Washago;
- Rustica Pizza Vino (dinner) – Downtown Orillia;
- Settlers’ Ghost (dinner) – Horseshoe Valley;
- Simcoe Yard House (dinner) at Casino Rama Resort;
- St Germain’s (dinner) at Casino Rama Resort;
- Tailwinds Bar and Grill (lunch and dinner) – Rama Regional Airport:
- White Lions Tea House (lunch) – Orillia;
- The Weirs Restaurant (lunch) at Casino Rama Resort;
- The Willow (dinner) at Casino Rama Resort
For more information about this event including contact information for participating restaurants and to view the sample menus visit our website at FlavoursOfLakeCountry.com. Also, follow us on Facebook and Instagram to view videos of some of our participating restaurants and tune into our sponsoring radio stations for your chance to win gift certificates to enjoy Flavours.
Sponsors of the Flavours of Ontario’s Lake Country event are: The Dock104.1; KICX 106; Sunshine 89.1; Orillia Matters; Fresh Radio 93.1, Refillery District, Knightvision Media and Casino Rama Resort.
Ontario’s Lake Country is the Destination Marketing Organization for the municipalities of Orillia, Oro-Medonte, Rama, Ramara and Severn.