Ontario Travel North of Toronto | 400eleven.com is a travel and tourism website that offers day trip and getaway ideas for visitors looking to explore areas north of Toronto, Ontario Cottage Country, north in Ontario and areas east or west of the Highway 400 and Highway 11 corridor. Since 2003 we have built a successful brand and as a result see over 14 million page views a year, with a daily average of 2,500 unique visits.
Keys to our Success
- An aggressive SEO strategy centered at acquiring visitors that are looking for travel experiences in Ontario.
- Offer visitors an easy and intuitive experience, allowing them to quickly find the travel experiences they seek.
- At the heart of it we are more than just a website. We connect to travelers through a weekly newsletter to over 10,000 subscribers as well as to over 15,000 friends and followers.
- Our extensive site allows for many cross promotional opportunities, offering visitors the chance to discover new attractions, experiences and events.
- We offer additional a la carte advertising opportunities and are open to creative partnerships and sponsorships.
Check out our MEDIA KIT
To learn more about the different memberships we offer, membership fees and listing opportunities.
New Members Receive 2 FREE Months
Sign up for a one year membership and receive two additional months!
Offer applies to new members (must not have held a membership for the preceding 12 months), on all memberships.
Benefits of Membership
- At .10¢ to .30¢, the average cost-per-click of our members rivals or beats any other online advertising platform.
- Quality link backs to member websites improve SEO, resulting in a higher google ranking.
- Exposure on our social media platforms allows members to grow their audience and find new friends and followers.
In a recent survey the #1 answer by members when asked the strength of 400eleven.com was the amount of traffic we send to their website.
Criteria For Membership
Criteria for membership is simply existing in a tourist destination north of Toronto.The territory is far and wide, the areas are meant to not just attract out of area visitors, but encourage those who live in around ‘north’ of Toronto to be able to plan great day trips and stay-cations and discover news things, literally in their own backyard.
Criteria For Advertisers
If you’re a business north of Toronto that does not quite fit into our membership role, a la carte advertising is available in the form of banner ads, box ads, in-newsletter ads and other creative marketing initiatives. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you reach your target market of day trippers and getaway travellers in your area.
1. Business sign up for Tourism Businesses
2. Advertisers should contact us via our contact form.
“Scenic Caves Nature Adventures has partnered with 400 Eleven for over 10 years in promoting our business and region. Information is posted promptly and accurately. The refreshed website appears to be engaging new markets and their social media presence on various platforms is ever-increasing. 400 Eleven continuously appears as a top referring website. Our advertising dollars are well-spent!”
“400 Eleven has been an incredible partner in our digital marketing efforts. Ensuring that our information and offers are up-to-date and notifying us of anything that needs attention, they are proactive when it comes to communicating with their members and we just love their weekly eblasts that speak to upcoming events. Working with them is easy and efficient!”
“Ontario’s Lake Country has been working with 400 Eleven for the last three years. This has been a great relationship with both organizations working collaboratively together. The staff at 400 Eleven are knowledgeable, professional and have fantastic customer service. They have extremely fast response time, they provide guidance and suggestions based on our needs and we have had very successful campaigns running with them throughout the year. We have recommended 400 Eleven to our own tourism members as an option for digital advertising as we truly see the benefits of working with them.”
“We just wanted to send you our sincere thanks for continuing to host such a successful and valuable website for the tourism industry. It is regularly one of our top three referring sites and contributes greatly to the success of our business.”
“We really appreciate the work you have done over the last ten years promoting The Briars and so may other beautiful experiences in Ontario.”
“We were very happy with the coverage we’ve received from you – we’ve definitely noticed an increase of traffic onto our website from yours in comparison to previous years, as well as great valuable social media coverage. Over the course of the last month we’ve all been talking about how much more exposure we’ve gained through your site, and also additional exposure from other people and sources who have either found, heard or remembered of us through you. We are incredibly satisfied and know that we’ve made the right choice to spend our advertising dollars with you…our only wish is that we had just done it earlier!”