We Know Things To Do in Ontario!
You will never ask “What is happening north of Toronto (and in central and northern Ontario) this weekend”? again! Use our events calendar to find things to do in Ontario and even in Ontario this weekend or in the future. Whether you like to lay low and chill or get your rush from adrenaline-pumping activities and experiences – the calendar has events for everyone, in every season from the Bruce Peninsula to the Ottawa Valley!
Depending on your drive, you’ll find action anywhere from 1 hour away from Toronto to 5. Our events are not limited to highways 400 and 11 either. These are just the first two highway suggestions to travel north and find adventure in Ontario.submit your event
- This event has passed.
Marsh by Moonlight Snowshoe
February 15 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
One event on February 8, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on February 15, 2020 at 5:30 pm
One event on February 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Experience the sights and sounds that snowshoeing along our moonlit trails provides!
After learning about the Marsh at night through hoots, chatter, coos, yips and howls relax by the fire and enjoy a roasted snack and a warm drink. Space is very limited as we like to keep group sizes small to ensure the best possibility for wildlife encounters!
- Cost: $50.00 +hst per person. Snowshoes included if required.
- Pre-registration required.
- Online registration below through PayPal. You do not require a PayPal account – simply purchase using VISA/VISA Debit or Mastercard as a ‘guest’.
- Cancellations can be made with 48 hours notice. Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you need to cancel or re-schedule your experience.
- Please call us at 705-526-7809 if you require assistance with your registration.
Featured Ontario Festivals
This is it! These are them!
Our annual list of Best Festivals, or as we call it around the office “The Bestivals” list.
We pick a new list each year, some are hosted by our advertisers, some festivals we have sponsored and well, some we think are just plain pretty cool.
The list has been assembled keeping in consideration current trends and what people out there really seem to be seeking out. We’ve tried to include events and festivals that might be family focused, adult focused, or both!