There are many locations and activities special to couples when enjoying time together in Ontario’s natural outdoor setting. The publisher has provided some his his favourite outdoor recreation during a variety of seasons. See a selection of more than 60 possible romantic getaways Ontario at inns, resorts, cottages and hotels.
Outdoor sports and recreation activities in Ontario
We have identified below a list of outdoors activities and links to getaway packages that offer romantic settings for couples getaways involving outdoor sports and recreation in Ontario. Opportunities for both winter and summer activities at golf resorts, winter resorts, inns and spas, cottages with fireplaces, or summer resorts with canoeing and hiking for couples resorts.
- Canoeing Together: Canoeing Kayaking Getaways
- Hiking as a couple: Hiking Getaways
- Swimming on a private beach: Ontario Beaches
- Massage for two on a beach: Spa Getaways
- Picnic for two: Parks (Provincial & National)
- Evening camp fire for two: Camping Getaways
- Holding Hands Skating: Skating Locations
- Cross Country Skiing: Cross Country Ski Getaways
- Driving to a Romantic Outlook: Fall Road Trip Ideas
- Snowshoeing For Two: Snowshoeing Getaways
Amazon Research and Sex and the (Smaller) City:
Though nearly half of Canada’s 20 Most Romantic Cities lie in Ontario, both Toronto and Ottawa don’t rank as passionate as their less populous neighbours. Who knew that sex out of the big city would be better in the smaller cities like Barrie, ranking 17 in the top 20. Top ranking romantic cities like Barrie have some additional tangible elements like a waterfront with spectacular sunsets Read the complete study here and you may be inspired for your next Canada romantic getaway