Shopping getaways are popular. Get together with your friends and enjoy a shopping getaway at one of Ontario’s resorts, inns and cottages.
Filter Listings by Region
Please note all prices for packages, getaways, room rates and activities are subject to change and may not be available at the time of booking. Come back to our site often for up-to-date packages for specific time periods.
There is ALWAYS something to do at BLUE!
The Blue Mountain Village is located in the Town of the Blue Mountains, nestled between the charming communities of Collingwood and Thornbury, at the foot of Ontario’s largest mountain resort, Blue Mountain. The Village offers a vibrant social and cultural scene combining unique attractions, dining and shopping experiences. There is ALWAYS something to do at BLUE including five hotels, 38 retailers, 20 cafes & restaurants, year round award winning Festivals and Events plus Activity Central to book your hiking, biking, caving, climbing, spa, Apple Pie Trail adventures and more!
Leave mall parking behind with a shopping trip to Ontario’s Highlands. From antiques to local crafts, the many boutiques of this unique region of Ontario offer a wide variety of treasures you won’t find anywhere else.
PLAY ALL DAY
Choose your own adventure and play well this spring and summer with endless activities and attractions at Blue Mountain. Reserve your Play All Day package and receive:
- Nightly accommodation
- Four Play All Day wristbands valid for the duration of your stay. The wristband allows you to enjoy unlimited play time on all resort attractions. Additional wristbands can be purchased at the front desk upon arrival.
- Activities include Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster, Wind Rider Triple Zips, Cascade Putting Course, Open Air Gondola, Rock Climbing Wall, Apex Bag Drop, Plunge! Aquatic Centre, Mill Pond Activities, Woodlot Low Ropes, Timber Challenge High Ropes, and Mountaintop Segway Tours.
- Unlimited access is subject to volume, hours of operation, weather, and conditions. Mountaintop Segway Tours require an appointment to be booked in advance. Failure to arrive for the reserved time will be subject to a non-refundable administration fee. All attractions are subject to age, height and weight restrictions.
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan PKGPLAY. Offer is valid May 22 – July 13, 2018. Reservations must be cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival. BOOK NOW – Terms & Conditions apply.
SOOTHE YOUR SPIRIT
Get away and get back to your best self. Nestled in the heart of nature, experience the renowned Scandinavian Baths with our restorative spa package.
- Overnight accommodations in a deluxe guest room or one-bedroom suite
- One voucher per person on reservation (four person maximum) to the Scandinavian Baths at Scandinave Spa* – an award-winning Canadian spa, year after year
- Valid for Monday – Thursday arrivals
- Rates from $264 per night
Book online, or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan PKGBATH1.
*Guests must be 19yrs + to access the baths at Scandinave Spa, Blue Mountain. Access to the baths cannot be guaranteed at time of arrival as they may already be at capacity. BOOK NOW – Terms & Conditions apply.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE
Get back to your best self with a picturesque Open-Air Gondola Ride, Cascade Putting Course Challenge or a heart-pounding Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster ride. Our Choose Your Own Adventure Package offers endless possibilities for fun in Blue Mountain featuring the Active Pack: 8 vouchers which can be used at your discretion to access some of Blue Mountain’s most exciting individual and family activities.
- One Base Camp Active Pack per stay, with 8 vouchers for exciting Blue Mountain activities (a $128 value)
- Overnight accommodations in one of our guestrooms or suites
Travel Tip: Check out the activity hours to make your trip planning easier. Activities are weather permitting.
THE LONGER YOU STAY, THE MORE YOU SAVE
Visit Blue Mountain for a memorable getaway this season. Retreat to our hotel, and save on stays of three nights or longer:
- Stay three nights and Save 15%
- Stay four nights and get the fourth night free, plus $75 resort credit
- Stay five nights and save 25%
GRAPES, APPLES, AND HOPS TASTING TOUR
Take a tour of local vineyards and breweries around the Niagara Escarpment with the Grapes, Apples and Hops Tasting Tour.
Hop on The Beer Bus to experience:
- A tour of The Roost Wine Company and sampling a flight of wines at the tasting bar and charcuterie while sitting outside overlooking the breathtaking rolling hills of the Beaver Valley.
- A lite hike through Georgian Hills Vineyard followed by tastings and hearing their unique and inspiring story.
- A tour and flight at the Thornbury Village Cidery and Brewery
- A full lunch and flight of beer at Northwinds Brewhouse and Kitchen.
- Overnight accommodations Tuesday through Thursday.
- Tours only available on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Learn more about the Grapes, Apples, and Hops Tasting Tour.
Book online; or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan PKGTASTE. Offer is valid for one night only Tuesday through Thursday arrivals. Tours only available on Wednesdays and Thursdays through to October 25th, 2018. Reservations must be cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival. BOOK NOW – Terms & Conditions apply.
Shopping, dining and culture await in historic Downtown Gravenhurst.
Annual Events include:
- Fresh Spring Fashion Show
- Spring Into Summer Art Crawl
- Celebrate Gravenhurst Summer Sidewalk Event
- Let The Spirits Rise Halloween Event
- Annual Downtown Tree Lighting & Black Friday Event
Waterfront Downtown Shopping in Downtown Midland
Beautiful downtown Midland has more than 100 shops, boutiques and services located in a beautiful waterfront setting.
With restaurants, bakeries and even a coffee roasting cafe, downtown Midland has city-standards shops with clothing, home items, handmade chocolates and everything you need to have a successful and fun shopping adventure.
There is always something going on downtown Midland! Everyone will enjoy events and activities, or simply strolling to the waterfront and checking out the boats and a stunning Georgian Bay view.
Stay at Midland Accommodations