Filter Listings by Region
As one of the premier waterfront resorts in Muskoka, we have been a favorite meeting place for nearly a century. Our secluded setting and spectacular views provide the ideal environment for productive meetings. We feature 46 well-appointed rooms/suites, fine country dining, and a world of recreation at our doorstep. The views are breathtaking, and yet, we are only 90 minutes from Toronto in the heart of the world famous Muskoka – Georgian Bay lake district
Meeting packages generally include:
- Accommodation in a lake view room or suite
- All Meals
- Refreshment breaks
- Meeting room and break-out rooms
- Use of our recreation facilities to include outdoor swimming pool & whirlpool spa, sandy beach & lake swimming, waterpark featuring a 25’ water trampoline, water slide & climbing pyramid
- Canoes, pedal boats, stand-up paddle boards, mountain bikes, 100 acres of wooded hiking trails, tennis, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, fishing, and games room
- Outboard boat & jet ski rentals
- Daily maid service
- Auto parking & baggage handling
- Nearby (extra charge) there is a full service spa, championship golf courses, horseback riding, picturesque lakeside villages with shopping, historic attractions, live summer theatre, boat cruises, and more!
Severn Lodge has been family owned and operated for nearly a century, and is dedicated to providing the highest standards of hospitality, comfort, and personal service.
Why not contact our Group Sales Manager today at 1-844-877-6112 or visit our website at www.severnlodge.com
Refreshing ideas and the great outdoors! Engage and inspire your attendees with activities you won’t find everywhere. Taboo Muskoka specializes in building the custom itinerary that supports your goals, maximizes your budget and fosters those “ah hah” moments. We also put a healthy dose of fun on the agenda. Taboo offers a wide selection of team building activities during the spring, summer and fall months.
Opening day is May 4, 2018
Connect on Campus year-round for all your Meetings and Special Events!
Let our on-site professional meeting planners assist you in making your event a success. Whether you’re planning an intimate gathering of 10 or a large conference for 1,000 people, Georgian Conference and Event Services can make your experience unforgettable.
Located 90 minutes north of Toronto, Barrie offers a hometown feel with urban appeal. Barrie is also home to Georgian College, which offers the perfect venue for your next conference, annual general meeting, trade show, youth or sport camp, religious retreat or corporate training workshop.
Georgian’s meeting rooms offer flexibility and can host meetings or special events year-round. Audiovisual-equipped classrooms, meeting rooms, lecture halls and theatres are available.
- Day meetings
- Special offers
- Conference coordination
- Recreation facilities
- Local tourism