Contest begins: June 23, 2018 at 9 am
Contest ends: Contest ends: First winner draw: July 23, 2018 11 am
Second winner draw: August 13, 2018 11am
Third winner draw: September 5, 2018 11am
Fourth winner draw: September 5, 2018 11am
One entry per person will be accepted between June 23, 2018 at 11 am and July 23, 2018 11 am, August 13, 2018 11am & September 5, 2018 11am. Four (4) winners will be selected. Each prize winner will be given a time window to accept or decline the prize. Should the prize be declined or the winner miss claiming the prize by the deadline, new winners will be chosen until the prize is claimed. This is to ensure the prizes are used in a timely fashion.
Individuals must agree to “keep me informed about travel package contests and giveaways” in which 400 Eleven Inc. will forward information via email regarding Travel Packages, upcoming contests and giveaways.
400 Eleven Inc. reserves the right to amend these rules at any time and make the changes effective retroactive. If after the contest has begun, changes or updates are made, the changes will be announced on the web site on the day the changes are made.
400 Eleven Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is determined that it is not capable of completion as planned due to tampering, technical failures or any other cause.
Individuals must read and agree to the rules and regulations in order to be eligible.
The winners of the Authentic Georgian Bay Adventure Contest will receive:
- Family pass to Sainte-Marie among the Hurons
- PLUS 4 fat bike rentals
- Family pass to Discovery Harbour
- *PLUS admission for 4 to Pirates of the Bay at Discovery Harbour on August 4th
- *PLUS admission for 4 to Ghost Tour at Discovery Harbour (Wednesdays & Saturdays, from July 4 to August 29, 2018)
- Admission for 4 to Huronia Museum
- Family membership (up to 6 people) to Penetanguishene Centennial Museum: includes unlimited admission to the museum and the genealogy & archives room, 10% gift shop purchases and advance notice of all events.
- 2 adult admissions (children 15 and under are free) to the S.S Keewatin
- PLUS Steak in a Drawer” a memoir written by the current CEO of the S.S Keewatin who was a waiter on board in the 1960’s
- PLUS a copy of the Murdoch Mysteries episode 701, which was filmed on board the S.S Keewatin
- Membership to Martyrs’ Shrine
* Due to timing of the events, will be awarded to first draw winner only.
Please note that some of the attractions are seasonal. For dates and times of operation please visit their websites:
Sainte-Marie among the Hursons: saintemarieamongthehurons.on.ca
Discovery Harbour: www.discoveryharbour.on.ca
Huronia Museum huroniamuseum.com
Penetanguishene Centennial Museum: www.penetanguishene.ca
Martyrs’ Shrine: martyrs-shrine.com
By entering this contest the entrant confirms legal age of majority.
Back to the Contest Page
400 Eleven Inc.