Doors Open Ontario
One of Ontario’s best value FREE seven month festivals is Doors Open Ontario. Free admissions to many historical and cultural attraction runs from April-October each year and features many historical attractions, many of which are not normally open to the public. We have listed the Doors Open events located north of Toronto. For more information on events and festivals see Ontario Events North of Toronto.
Doing “your thing in Ontario” is a great expression of our freedom and democracy.
- Dwight and Dorset are two delightful communities close to Algonquin Provincial Park, and are good accommodation locations for fall colour tours. Deerhursst Resort offers a unique setting in Muskoka. Traveling through the Ottawa valley there are the towns of Dacre, and Denbigh a good example of the romantic back road travel and a getaway from the city. Heading north east in the Ottawa Valley you will go through Deep River. In the north west of the province you have Dryden home to the famous Max the Moose.
Dogsledding Getaways–a real northern Ontario adventure
Members on the 400ELEVEN website staring with the letter D are as follows:
- Dave Beckett Art Studio – Severn
- Deerhurst Resort – Huntsville
- Deluxe Camp – Lavigne
- Discovery Harbour – Penetanguishene
- Downtown Midland BIA – Midland
Ontario Lakes & Rivers
Go to Ontario Travel Directory “E” listings E: Elmvale to Elliot Lake